Saturday, February 7, 2015

Weekend Swatching

Over the last few months, my weekends and evening have looked pretty much like this:



A lot of swatching, a lot of coffee, a lot of spreadsheets. Oh, the spreadsheets.

I've been working on a new project that has proved to be a tremendous amount of work and quite the challenge for me (as I had expected). But you know me, no stranger to hard work and always willing to take on a challenge. So despite the tired eyes and the would-rather-be-at-home-in-my-bed-but-I-can't-get-any-work-done-with-a-toddler-rampaging feeling, I'm pressing on. The swatch this weekend is Dream in Color Smooshy (the same yarn I used for the Adult Tide Pools pattern) held double. The final piece will be in different colors. While I am loving the amazing smoosh of this swatch I hate the glare of a blank spreadsheet. I need to get cracking on this pattern over the weekend so wish me luck. 

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!