Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Timetable Pullover

It happens without fail. The middle of January rolls around and I have a hard time imagining ever being warm again. Then, the Spring issue of Interweave Knits comes out and tah-dah! There might actually be a season after this one! 

Even better, this year I have a design in the Spring 2015 issue:














   



All photos courtesy of Harper Point for Interweave

This is the Timetable Pullover. It's knit in one of my favorite lightweight yarns, Manos del Uruguay Serena (I also used it to knit Mustill last winter)

This pullover is a top down raglan that uses increases and decreases to make a simple geometric pattern. The pattern runs down the raglan lines to the hem, where it turns and runs along the back before being grafted together. 

I am really excited to have the sample come back home and get a chance to wear this myself! 

Check out the pattern on Ravelry or take a look at the whole issue on the Knitting Daily.



2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you!